Thursday, March 19, 2009

President Obama Picks UNC to Win it All !!

Have you filled out your brackets yet for the upcoming NCAA basketball tournament? Well, a lot of people have, including our own President. I caught the story on ESPN while I was on the treadmill yesterday. He showed us all of his picks to win up to the finals where it came down to my Tarheels! I hope they can pull it off! Duke coach, Coach K with a smile on his face, said that Obama should stick to fixing the economy!Carolina's 1st round game is being played today at the Greensboro Coliseum at 2:45. I heard they were staying nearby at The Grandover Resort- a very ritzy place for a school that is only an hour away in Chapel Hill. The area is pumped up for the Tarheels, as I heard fans were at the practice yesterday to cheer them on(on TV it looked like the fans thought the practice was a game). Restaurants and hotels are riding the wave to the bank! Good luck Heels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment