Friday, March 6, 2009

I Found My Wallet

I was reading another blog with a good posting. Check it out at the link! I had to comment on it and decided to post my little story on my site!
http://cashmoneylife.com/2009/03/06/lost-purse-wallet/


I have never had a wallet stolen, but I lost a wallet with about $500 to $700 of cash on the way to a vacation. We were driving to Disney World in Florida from North Carolina.I stopped at a gas station on the way down. About 30 to 45 minutes down the road, I realized I didnt have the wallet anymore! I decided to turn around and try to see if I left it at the gas station. I looked everywhere, and couldnt find it! We decided to pull up the on ramp exit back to the highway. Guess what? I saw money blowing across the road! I pulled over--and it was like an Easter Egg hunt--I was very lucky and found every dollar and my wallet. It turns out, I had set the wallet on top of my car and later drove off and it obviouly fell off on the on ramp. Needless to say I was estatic and we went on to enjoy a great vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment