Friday, March 6, 2009

Enter a Contest

Have you ever entered a contest? Better yet, have you entered and won? There has been a few times that I have entered a contest in my life. I can't ever remember winning anything though. Today I was surfing on the Internet and I ran across a contest by M&M's. It got me thinking that it couldn't hurt to enter a few. I mean, you cant win if you don't enter or try, right?? The following are a few that I entered--and man would it be great to win!! Plus, the Internet makes it very simple to enter a lot of contests!
  • Advil---$25,000 grand prize
  • Ford---2009 Ford F-150 & weekend with Toby Keith on tour
  • Disney---Celebrate @ Disney Parks giveaway--all expense paid vacation
  • Lysol--$1000 + cleaning products
  • Allure(entered my girlfriend)---$3000 worth of products
  • Ryan Seacrest & Shell--$50 gas card giveaway
  • Men.style.com---free Ipod

No comments:

Post a Comment