Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4th

For those of you that might not know, I am currently unemployed and I am kind of a stay at home Dad right now. It's not what I want necessarily, but it is the situation I find myself in since my girlfriend is currently working and I am not. I keep my son Ryan Parker Jarrett, age 3 on April 7th, everyday and try to keep the house clean,job search,blog, and take care of the dogs,etc.
Today I am excited because Ryan and I went to sign him up for soccer at the local YMCA. He will play in the 3 and 4 year old age group. He will probably be the youngest kid out there since he will not technically be 3 for another month.At this age, it will all be just for fun and to introduce him to the sport. He has had a soccer goal since like 2 Christmases ago. You should see how good he already is scoring goals! I am excited for him and he is already looking forward to playing and making new friends!
After that we went to work out at our gym, The Rush. Well he goes to childcare, while I go work out!They have childcare with a two hour limit. It's nice to be able to take him with me and have the convenience of them watching him. He loves it too! He gets to slide, color, and play with other kids. I have been sticking with working out and I am usually up there 5 to 6 times a week! Still trying to get in shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment