Sunday, March 29, 2009

$150 Million Dollar Home For Sale!!

Aaron Spelling ,Hollywood producer of hit shows such as "Charlie's Angels," ''Dynasty" and "Beverly Hills 90210", built a huge mansion in California. It is right down the street from the likes of Hugh Hefner. He passed away in 2006 and his widow, Candy Spelling, has put the mega estate up for sale. The price tag is a mere $150 million! She has decided to downsize to a $49 million dollar 2 story condo. Really? Imagine that! After close to three years, she finally decided that it was time for a change. I have to say that I would love to live in a million dollar home. Mostly I have found myself dreaming of living in a $400,000 to $700,000 home. Also, maybe I dreamt of a vacation home.Hell, right now I have been wishing to find a $30,000 to $50,000 house to start small in the real estate game. I don't think ever in my wildest dreams have I thought of living in a mansion of these proportions or that price tag. You can see the behemoth below! The picture is courtesy of the AP.

3 comments:

  1. It's a really nice blog for having all the required & useful information on one go,just by browsing the blog.Thanks for sharing this blog with us and keep sharing.INTRADAY STOCK TIPS

    ReplyDelete